The Coaching process is a positive. It assumes that the client has the knowledge and the necessary skill and energy to achieve. The coaching relationship is dedicated to developing focus and urgency to build momentum and a plan to achieve. The coach aids in developing strengths and abilities that exist toward achieving the desired outcomes.
- clarify goals and realities
- identify options and build work lists
- open communications and understanding
- explore options safely and respectfully
- locate appropriate professional advisors
- determine the best outcomes
- find the way forward
Coaching promotes effectiveness and focus.